I've been drawing some... questionable pose practices and started to wonder how the muscles actually go around the thighs. I haven't done much of anatomy studies, so I thought it was high time I try to figure out why the thighs look like they do. These were solely for quick practicing purposes since I lack the knowledge about the anatomy, so I don't advice you to take this as absolute truth about the inner-thighs.
At first I drew things the way I thought they were. Then I googled for the references, and tried to remember the details and then drew the drawings (I didn't have any references in front of me as I drew, but I kept peeking at references every now and then).
1. From memory. Just the lower torso
2. From memory. The lower torso from a bit different angle
3. From memory. I think it looks something like this...
4. From memory. Side view.
5. From memory. Side view, just the thigh
6. Referenced. The muscles of the inner-thigh seen from front.
7. Study. An attempt to draw the muscles by applying various references.
8. Referenced. The muscles of the inner-thigh seen from behind.
9. Study. An attempt to draw the strongest buttocks by applying various references.